Have you heard of NSEI Summit 2014? The ground breaking event that seeks to bring together the entrepreneurial titans of the Nigerian state, not for a party but to come together and share valuable lessons and deeps insights based on their many years of experience.
The National Summit on Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2014 is expected to make the quest for sustainable economic development successful in Nigeria and in the West African sub-region.
The main emphasis will be on how to unleash entrepreneurship revolution in Nigeria and how to make job creation the centre of national economic pursuit. It will seek to specially address various issues including:
- Policy and incentives
- Job creation, gender and entrepreneurship
- Funding and financing entrepreneurship and innovation.
Theme is ‘entrepreneurship, job creation and poverty reduction’ – it will see key players attend including; policy makers, industry leaders, financial intermediaries, business promoters, budding entrepreneurs, business researchers and other professionals. The event will revolve around stimulating economic renaissance in the region through entrepreneurship and innovation.
More Interesting Aspects of the Summit includes:
- 4 keynotes
- 4 plenaries
- 4 panel discussions and live Q&A sessions
- 1 breakout session of 3 streams
- Entrepreneurship award and business networking dinner
- Vendor/technology showcase
- Exhibition of innovative products and services
The speakers and special guests NSEI Summit 2014 are as follows:
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote (GCON)- Chairman, Dangote Group & Africa’s Richest Man
- Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweal- Minister for Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy
- Dr. Olusegun Aganga-Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment
- Mr. Godwin Emefiele- Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa (OFR- Chairman, African Centre for Business Development
- Dr. Oba Otudeko (CFR- Chairman, Honeywell Group
- Dr. Abdulsamad Rabiu (CON)- Chairman, Bank of Industry
- Mr. Emeka Wogu- Min of Labor and Productivity
- Mr. Jim Ovia (CON)- Chairman, Zenith Bank
- Mr. Tony Elumelu (CON)- Chairman, UBA Group
- Dr. Akinwumi Adesina- Min of Agriculture & Rural Development
- Dr. Mike Adenuga (GCON- Chairman, Globacom
- Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa- M/D, Bank of Industry Ltd
- Mr. Olusegun Awolowo- CEO, NEPC
- Sen. Esther Nenadi Usman
- Mr. Stan Ekeh- Chairman, Zinox Group
- Dr. Mrs. Stella Okoli (OON)-Managing Director, Emzor Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd
- Mr. John Momoh-Chairman, Channels Television
- Mr. Robert Orya-MD, NEXIM Bankeround stimulating economic renaissance professionals.
The event has been set to taken place each day from 8am on the 20th and 21st of November at the Sheraton Hotels Ikeja- Lagos.
Registration is ongoing, and you too can be part of this highly influential summit that is expected to change our economic landscape.